Range of Robotic Pick and Place Systems
Tekpak are specialists in Robotic Pick and Place systems, particularly those where there is a high degree of complexity or requirement to integrate with OEM systems.
|Single Axis TD1-PTP Series||For picking and placing from one fixed position to another fixed position, where the motion profile at the pick head is a spline curve without vertical trajectory at pick or place points. For example, placing a leaflet on to a stack.|
Two Axis Delta Robot (with or without Rotation)TD2-500/800/1000/1500
|For picking and placing from one fixed position, where the motion profile at the pick head has vertical trajectory at pick or place points. For example, placing products in to a carton or case.|
Three Axis Delta RobotTD3-500/800/1000/1200
|For picking and placing from moving positions where the motion profile at the pick head moves in x,y and z axis. For example, loading flow packs in to an infeed of a Cartoner or Flow wrappers. Picking and placing products using Vision guidance.|
Four Axis Delta Robot
|A version of the TD3 Series, three axis Delta Robot but where the product must also be rotated or turned during the pick cycle. For example, transferring a product through 90 degrees during the pick and place cycle or placing in to a smaller pitch from the pick position.|
|Robotic Palletising Cells||Tekpak can integrate OEM Palletisers as part of a complete packaging line, including Design of the full packaging line, Programming of the Palletising Cell and Safety Hardware integration.|
Typical products handled:
- Blister packs
- Pill bottles
- Pre-Filled Syringes
- Metered Dose Inhalers
- Biscuits, chocolate bars, baked goods
- Stainless Steel Frame
- GMP Design Features
- Highly configurable for most applications
- Customisable end effectors (Tekpak proprietary design)
- Stainless Steel Frame suitable for Pharmaceutical or Food Environments
- Clean Room version of the Delta Robot available
- Configurable with all of the features required to assist with 21CFR Part 11 compliance, such as Active Directory, Audit Log and Time Synchronisation with the client server.
- Control System –Schneider® and Allen Bradley® available
- Operator Interface – Colour Touchscreen with Intuitive Design
- Innovative features to assist with autonomous maintenance and TPM
- Size change using S.M.E.D philosophy
- Mechanical adjustments on robust screw/slides with numeric indicators and graduated scales.
- Size change & Format settings displayed on HMI (timers, counters, electronic positioning etc)
- Fully automatic size change versions available
- Fast, secure Line Clearance
- High speed and complex motion control.
- Pick and place using Collation (to accurately control product pick and place positions)
- Pick and place using Vision Cameras to accurately locate, pick and place randomly arriving products.
- Loading to Flow wrapper or Cartoner